Wednesday, December 27, 2006
I hope you all got whatever it is you wanted.
This has been an awesome few days. You might be seeing more of me in FHM if they cave to my demands for a pool boy named Raoul, my own private jet, and a country named in my honor.
I really think they'll cave on the jet.
It's weird seeing my writing all over the internet.
Some of my favorite bloggers of all time are giving that stinking list some really positive feedback, which is really kinda cool.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
I made the cover of FHM.
For those who don't speak Croatian (I think they speak Croatian), the "Politika Seksa" is mine.
I can't wait to get my copies, I will probably sleep with it under my pillow in hopes that the FHM fairy sends me that model in my article. She's hot and the guys at the office would appriciate it.
Ill try to update more frequently, but right now I am absolutely rocking out with the fact that Comcast just shut my internet and phone off, limiting my access to the internet to when I'm at the office.
And as much as I love you guys, I do enjoy my job and if HR saw half the shit I wrote on this page, I'd be fired.
Anyway, buy FHM. Learn Croatian. Check out that REALLY hot blonde.
(I'm seeing if they'll let me post the PDF files of the article on this, more later if they will).
Monday, December 18, 2006
It's FHM day!
I'd like to celebrate, but unlike you lazy fuckers, some of us have to work.
So I give you my current favorite insult that has been thrown my way, from SuicideGirls.com.
"Tweaker chick comes across as so insanely competitive with and derisive of other women that she'd let you do her with a wiffle ball bat for two bong hits and being told how much cooler than your last girlfriend she is."
God damn you people.
If you're going to insult me, get it right.
It's T-W-E-E-K-E-R and it's spelled C-L-A-R-E.
A quick edit:
I've read my comments. Its awesome that you all are so supportive! The reason I posted the comment was not to rip on anyone (but feel free, you are all doing a superb job), but simply because it made me laugh. Outloud.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
A general problem I find when talking with my guy friends is the one of honesty in relationships. Now, don’t get me wrong, the men in my life are smart smart people. They know for an undisputed fact that honesty in relationships is key to success. They also know that if they are honest, they will never, ever, EVER get laid.
So what is a guy to do? How do you bring up something sensitive while still maintaining a sex life that consists of more than just your right hand?
I consulted a few of my favorite horny bastards and came up with decent solutions to some of your more pressing issues. You can thank me later when the sex is over.
What you’re too much of a pussy to say: I don’t want to hang out with your girlfriends.
This is a pretty easy one. Tell her that you love spending time with her. Now, lie through your teeth and compliment her friends, especially that one femi-nazi who makes your nuts shrivel and retract. Explain to her that you feel that you monopolize enough of her time and that you think it’s unfair to her that you intrude on her time with her friends. If she argues, smile and thank her for being considerate of your feelings, but you know how much that crazy man hating bitch means to her, and go have fun, you’ll go watch the game with someone.
What you’re too much of a pussy to say: You have a bushier mustache than I do.
Tread gently here guys. No girl in the world wants to know that you noticed her mustache. This is one topic that’s better not to approach at all, but I don’t know a single guy who is comfortable kissing Burt Reynolds. Sit back and assess how much this means to you. Then get off your ass, and high tail it to the nearest spa. Buy her a gift certificate for a facial and find the person who is going to do it. Explain to her how beautiful you think your girlfriend is, but you want to spare her feelings, and if she could kindly suggest it to her. Then pay extra and bribe the aesthetician into pretending it comes with the facial.
What you’re too much of a pussy to say: You left your toothbrush here, I know you did it on purpose, I don’t want to marry you and commitment scares the shit out of me.
Good one, Corky. She’s moving her shit in. One piece at a time. Unless you want this to get ugly quick, you need to get her shit out of there before she takes over half your closet, your bathroom, and she starts bringing in things like throw pillows and towels that are only there to be pretty. When you’re done vomiting from the sheer panic of your situation, mope around for awhile. Act like something is really tearing you up inside. She will eventually ask what’s wrong. Tell her that you need to talk to her.
Now is the time where you conjure up images of your pet turtle named Binky who was murdered horribly by a bird. Tear up a little bit. Tell her that you don’t know how to tell her this and you don’t want her to be upset, but the reason you love her is because every time you see her you get butterflies in your stomach. That the world feels like it stops for a minute. And that you noticed she left her shit there, and you’re scared that if she starts moving her stuff in, it will take away from that feeling. Then put that shit back in her purse, and explain to her that you never ever want to get used to her so that feeling never ever goes away.
Then wander around scratching your ass and drinking beer in your underwear, as you have now reclaimed your castle.
What you’re too much of a pussy to say: You’re getting fat.
This is one you’ll have to suck up. Honestly, suggesting that she try Slim-Fast because it’s “really good” isn’t gonna cut it. This time, you’re going to have to bite the bullet. Even if you’re built like Adonis, you should pat your beer belly and tell her that you are very self conscious that you’re getting fat. Tell her that you signed up for a gym and you want her to go with you because you need the support.
What you’re too much of a pussy to say: You’re a fucking bitch.
Chances are, if she’s being a bitch, she doesn’t want to hear it from you. The minute you open your mouth with that phrase, you can count on the fact that you’re not getting your dick wet. Run her a bath, book her a massage, something. Then tell her that you did that for her because she’s seemed really stressed out lately and you think that she needs some alone time to relax. Then book it the hell out of there and hide at the strip club.
What you’re too much of a pussy to say: Yes, I think that actress is far hotter than you will ever be.
She knows the answer to this question. This is a test, and your stupid ass is going to fail. The right answer is not “No baby, you are far hotter than Angelina Jolie”. Because that’s a dirty lie. Angelina Jolie is proof that god is just and loves us. I’m a girl, and I’d fuck Angelina Jolie.
That being said, the answer to this is simple. You concede the fact that Angelina Jolie is, in fact, the hottest creature to roam the planet. And then tell her that you really prefer your women to be something that she is not. A few examples:
“I can see why people think Kate Moss is pretty, but I prefer that my girlfriend eats once in awhile”.
“Yea, Pam Anderson is pretty, but I think natural girls are beautiful”.
Then take a mental note of whatever you’re watching so you can jerk off to it later.
All you need for a successful relationship is open lines of communication. Provided you lie through your teeth and tell her the truth in a way that will ensure Little Elvis gets paid some attention. Before I get flooded with email about condoning lying to your girlfriend…that’s not what this is about. This is about being honest with your partner without calling her a fat bitch with horrible friends and a mustache.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Money problems are definitely one of them.
However, money problems when you are stuck in a whirling vortex of stupidity is another topic altogether.
I'm holding my eviction notice. I've discussed this with her. My car broke, I had to get it fixed, I get paid, here's a post dated check, seriously.
Apparently she forgot to take her meds. Basically gave me a "give me money or your out" speech. So unless my donation box blows the fuck up I find myself in quite a spot.
There was the towing of cars. That was fun too! Parked illegally, my ass.
But the one thing that really set me off in this entire cluster fuck of retardation was the people at Pearle Vision. As far as being the most incompetent, difficult people to work with these dillholes win hands fucking down.
After the first incident with the contacts, I still haven't gotten them. These people have had my money since before Thanksgiving. I've been nerding it up in glasses that make me look like I should be wearing a black hoodie and writing poetry about how my parents didn't hug me enough since two weeks before Thanksgiving.
They finally called and told me that the trials were in. Great! Then I was stupid, and decided to see how the rest of the order was coming along.
"How long until the boxes get here."
"Oh, we haven't ordered them yet".
If I could've reached through the phone and strangled the life out of this worthless vagina, I would have. I somehow managed to keep my composure and ask her why.
"What if you don't like them?"
So I bit the bullet and told her that I was done. I was done with this mess, I was done with them cancel the order, I want a refund.
Then this lady said the one thing that spun me into a level of pissed off that I have never been or will ever be again.
She got very quiet, and simply said, "Nope".
Nope. Nope was her answer.
I am a world class bitcher. I spend my work day on a telephone. I have a response to every objection, every statement, everything, and I had absolutely nothing to say back. This bitch had rendered me absolutely speechless.
She proceeded to tell me about the contracts that they had with the companies that apparently are more important than the one she entered into with me when I gave them my money. But she was kind enough to offer me a receipt for contacts I haven't received so I could submit it to my insurance.
For some reason, I felt the need to ask.
What if I liked the new contacts, the order is still placed for the old ones...
"Oh, we can just cancel that one"
"But you can't cancel it and give me my money back"
Never has a single word infuriated me so much.
So, fuck you Pearle Vision.
Fuck you for making my financial situation worse than it already is for charging me for something that I never received.
Fuck you for your shitty customer service.
Fuck you for your inability to get my address right after the 4th time I requested you change it.
And fuck you for telling me to calm down. I'm broke, I'm being evicted, and I'm stuck in emo glasses. So unless I find a donation in that box for enough to solve my problems, you can tell me to calm down all you want.
My response to you?
Thursday, December 07, 2006
I've had over 150,000 hits to this little thing since someone discovered my list.
A quick thanks to everyone except for my landlord who can take her eviction notice and cram it up her ass.
Every day when I get in the office, I do the same thing. I throw my coat across the back of my chair, open up a few million internet browsers and pretend to work while I read my horoscope.
Here's my horoscope for today sent to me from MSN.
Success in a creative field, and possible acknowledgment from the public, could be coming your way, Clare. Close friends and romantic partners are likely to be very happy for you, and might even schedule a little celebration of some kind. Phone calls sending congratulations may come from distant states or even foreign countries. This is likely to be something you've been working towards for a long time, so relax and enjoy it.
I think they are stalking me because it looks like my list is going to wind up in FHM.
I suggest you all look for it around the 18th. Fly over seas if you have to, because this is pretty fucking cool!
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Let's see if I can answer them so you all will leave me alone.
1. Yes, I wrote that. All 50 of them came out of my little head. Thus they belong to me.
2. If you want to reproduce them, that's fine. Leave my name on them and don't you dare edit my content or I will hunt you down myself.
3. I'm well aware that not every guy is against snuggling. I don't think that most of them are. I am aware that most of them have a hard time sleeing when their girlfriend is laying on top of them because they don't want to move and wake them up. I'm not saying don't cuddle, but let the man move.
4. Say what you want about my political beliefs, I was a womens and gender's studies minor in college. I wasn't a major because my school didn't offer one. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, you worthless hippies. Go shave your legs or something.
5. All marriage proposals must come with expensive jewelry or a hefty donation to my paypal. I'm scraping this month, and you want your woman to be happy, don't you?
6. I am not married. I'm not even dating. Single as they get.
7. I do not get paid for this. At all. Which is why I have the tiny donation button in the corner.
8. I'm not trying to win some popularity contest. Where the guy who wrote the first article was all about sex being one sided, I'm very not. None of it is really meant to be taken seriously, lighten up.
9. My profiles are incorrect. I'm 24, I don't live at home anymore, and you need more to do. I had no idea that a little post would have this sort of response, but thank you guys so much!
10. I'm a chick. I'm not some 35 year old guy on the internet pretending to be a woman.
11. Stop taking everything so seriously.
12. I don't use drugs. It's a nickname that sort of stuck from highschool. No meth, no pot, no nothing. I'm just hyperactive.
13. I'm not opposed to the idea of TV, but I strongly believe there is a reason I'm on the internet, not on television.
14. I understand my post was very one sided and feeds into alot of stereotypes. That would be the point.
15. Leave my parents alone. Say what you want about me, but my parents are awesome people, and fuck you for dragging them into anything.
16. I'm not a slut. I just think its silly that a list like 50 Things Men Do Wrong During Sex doesn't have a counterpart. Sex is a two way street, if you're doing it right.
17. For. The. Last . Time. Any Tweekerchick or variation there of on any sites about meth use, rehab, or the like aren't me. They aren't even affiliated with me. I hope they get the help that they need.
18. I don't feel like posting a picture. Long dark hair, dark eyes, big ass. Really, that about covers it.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
It's called Fifty Mistakes Men Make When Having Sex.
Ive never met the author, but I don't like him.
If he wants to speak for all women and assume we all want some nerdy little pussy whipped sissy, that's fine.
I'd like to take this opportuity to post my rebuttal, for those of you that don't read the forums I frequent.
The Politics of Fucking
50 Mistakes Women Make When Having Sex.
1. Assuming he can get a raging hard on when it suits you. Contrary to popular belief, men can't just flip a switch and get it up because you decided to stop being a frigid bitch. Getting it hard is your job. I suggest you figure it out.
2. Thinking that kissing needs to be this sweet romantic thing all the time. Sometimes pressing your lips against your partners mouth while you get off is the hot. It depends on the situation.
3. Leaving him responsible for your orgasm. You know what gets you off. Tell him. If you don't, it's your own fault when he's snoozing and you're all wound up.
4. Expecting him to cuddle. Men and women are wired differently. Sex makes most women want to talk and bond and all that shit. It makes men pass out. It's a biological thing. Stop fighting it, and stop holding it over his head, it's not his fault.
5. Expecting him to fall asleep with you in his arms. That shit is uncomfortable after awhile. A little snuggling isn't unreasonable, but when it's time to actually sleep? An arm draped over you should suffice.
6. Expecting him to always lay on the charm and romance. Sometimes, that's nice. Sometimes. But expecting him to be all roses and candles all the time is like expecting you to act like a pornstar all the time. If you're not willing to do that, don't expect him to switch for you.
7. Being selfish in bed. Regardless of the shit that Cosmo forces down our throats, sex is NOT just about us. Get over it.
8. Using Cosmo as a sex bible. I dont know who comes up with half that shit, but I'm pretty sure they need counseling.
9. Whining when he pushes your head down on his cock instead of stroking your hair. Know why he's pushing, skippy? Because you aren't doing it right, and have apparently ignored the other clues he's given you. Pay attention to the signals that he's sending you.
10. Not moving at all. Missionary is not an excuse to do nothing.
11. Expecting him to undress himself with any amount of grace. He's about to get some pussy. Be glad he bothered to take his pants all the way off. If it concerns you so much, undress him yourself.
12. Not shaving your legs. Im pretty bad at this myself. But if you want your guy stubble free, you better get out the razor.
13. Allowing your crotch to resemble the amazon. Yes, waxing hurts. Yes, some people don't want to go bare. Thats fine. If you like bush, great. If you have sensitive skin and can't shave, I feel for you. But for the love of Christ, trim that shit if you want him to spend any time down there.
14. Assuming that sex means a relationship. The only relationship you have is that he has now stuck his hoo hoo dilly in your cha cha. That's as far as it goes unless otherwise noted.
15. Withholding oral sex just because you're ragging. He didn't do it. Unless you want him to withhold oral sex because he's hormonal, I suggest you get some kneepads.
16. Expecting him to figure out what you like by what noise you make. Use your words. Have you ever actually heard what you sound like while you're having sex? If you heard yourself on tape, and someone asked you to explain what was causing you to make that noise, 67% of women would respond with answers like "I stubbed my toe" "I ran up the steps" or "I was putting up drywall".
17. Leaving condoms up to him. If you're sexually active and insist that he uses a condom, I suggest buying a box and keeping it by your bed. Not all men keep them on them, and it's just as much your responsibility as it is his. If you think that makes you a slut, you shouldn't be having sex anyway. Go back to Jr High.
18. Getting your undies in a bunch when he talks dirty. A little fantasy can be fun. If he treats you with respect all the time, you shouldn't be offended when he calls you his dirty little slut. When he calls you a whore and tells you to come, its his way of showing that he cares if you get off. Stop being a sissy.
19. Refusing to be spontaneous. I know this is shocking, but sometimes sex OUTSIDE of the bedroom is fun.
20. Dissing quickies because it's not some slow sensual ordeal. Sex is a dynamic thing. Theres an awesome raw energy when you only have 20 minutes but having to have someone so bad that you do it half clothed against the wall. Readjust your thinking.
21. Being too much of a pussy to tell him what is or isn't acceptable before you start bumping uglies. Be honest. If he asks if he can poke you in the butt, and you giggle and say no like it's an invitation, don't look surprised when he "accidentally" sticks his cock in your butt.
22. Expecting him to undress you. I put a bra on almost every day. I know for a fact that getting them off isn't always easy. Help a brother out.
23. Undressing in the dark. If youre shy, dim the lights, but give the man something to see. No ripping off the clothes and diving under the covers, either.
24. Refusing to get on top. Theres no reason men should have to do all the work.
25. Getting that bored look on your face. Men are more visual than women. Give him something to look at. Get on top and arch your back a little bit. Move. Do something to indicate that you 1) are not dead and 2) didn't suffer a minor stroke rendering you unable to move.
26. Expecting him to do all the touching when you're riding him. It's your body, you're used to it. Play with your tits, rub your clit, do something to make his job easier.
27. Being too afraid to guide your partner's hand when hes touching you. Don't like the way he's doing it? Gently take his hand and show him how you like it.
28. Getting into bed, getting naked, fooling around and then deciding that you just want to cuddle, then getting offended when he doesn't. Its your choice to stop, but don't look all fucking surprised when he's confused. You got him naked in your bed, what else did you think was going to happen?
29. Refusing to let him take control. So your a feminist. Big fucking deal. Letting him call the shots doesn't make you any less of one.
30. Refusing to take control. Its ok to crawl across a bed to him on all fours, push him down and crawl on top. It's not his responsibility to start things all the time.
31. Forgetting that he has a body that likes to be touched, too. Men have things like backs and shoulders and stomachs and other parts that are fun to kiss and touch. You miss a lot of good places by concentrating solely on his penis.
32. Ignoring his balls. Seriously, they are there. Kiss them, lick them, suck on them, make a relationship with them, just don't ignore them.
33. Leaving him to his own devices. Nothing is worse than a girl who gets you most of the way off and then bolts because she doesn't want to deal with the mess.
34. Launching into some speech about not being an object for sex when he tries to titty fuck you. Jesus Christ, just push them together and enjoy yourself. You get a great view.
35. Expecting him to handle you like a porcelain doll. I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're not going to break, sister. So doing it against the wall gives you a bruise on your shoulder. Look at it later and giggle at the memory.
36. Refusing to try things in the name of "making love". You're not making anything. You are naked. With another person. Making strange faces and weird noises. Stop romanticizing it.
37. Taking things way too seriously. Sex is funny. Actually it's hilarious. Somewhere along the line, someone is going to fall off of a bed, hit their head on a lighting fixture, accidentally kick a midget or trip over a goat. It's how you deal with it that really matters.
38. Throwing a bitch fit when he asks for a 3 some. Its the American dream. (I know my ex is reading this right now, so a quick interjection. One request for a 3 some is ok. Every 5 minutes, not so much. Know the difference).
39. Continuing a blow job knowing that you have god awful cotton mouth. Really. Grab a bottle of water.
40. Nails. Its one thing tracing them up and down your partners back. Its another when you snag the goods with a claw.
41. Bitching when you get jizz on you. You're having sex. That will happen. Thats the entire point of sex. Establish where he can and cant jizz and be done with it. Remember, it tightens the pores.
42. Not making any noises at all. Moan. Scream his name. Something so he knows he's the best you've had, even if he isn't.
43. Faking orgasms. Just. Don't. By faking (IF he believes you) he thinks he's doing everything right. And if he doesn't know its not working, he's not going to change it. Starting a vicious cycle of unfulfilling sex which will eventually be very damaging to his ego.
44. Not washing before sex. I know that sex is spontaneous, this is more of a general statement. If you haven't showered that day, and things smell a little...fishy...perhaps demanding oral sex is a little ridiculous of you.
45. Anything that involves inserting anything into his body that he has not specifically approved before hand. I don't care what Cosmo says, some things are simply not pleasant surprises.
46. Refusing to use oils/whipped cream/other messy but fun things because you have 541510630 count Egyptian cotton sheets that were made by hand by the only person alive capable of sewing that pattern. They'll wash.
47. Doing all of your before bed things before sex. Yes, sleeping with makeup on is bad. Now is not the time to remove it, you can do that later. And really fucking you with your hair in a ratty scrunchie with acne cream on your nose is not all its cracked up to be.
48. Cleaning up after sex. Wiping the splooge off is one thing. But changing the sheets immediately so you can get the other ones in the washer and then sanitizing everything your naked body might have possibly passed by is not the way to do it.
49. Making a big deal out of it if he loses his hard on. This is not an interrogation, or 20 questions. It happens, he's probably mortified and you are NOT helping. Refrain from using phrases like "it happens to every guy". Just move to other activities until it gets hard again, and if it doesn't, get off another way with him. He's still capable of getting you off. Mumbling "Forget it" and rolling over are not ok.
50. Asking questions right afterwards. The woman equivalent of "was it good for you?". Now is not a good time to ask "What this means". Right now, it means he probably needs to take a drink, a leak and a nap, perhaps not in that order.
That is all.
Ive gotten massive traffic to this page lately...check out the rest of the place while you're here!
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Thanksgiving kind of kicked my ass all over the place.
I noticed before I left for Indiana that my car only had heat if I was going 45 miles an hour or faster. I figured, no big deal, lets get that thing flushed out, not a problem.
I called my mechanic in Indiana and explained to him the problem and he said, probably needs flushed, about $400, no big thing.
Man, was I wrong. It was the head gasket and intake valve and a big shitload of other things. $400 turned into $1300. Shit.
As if that wasn't enough, I ordered contacts from Pearle Vision. About $200. I never got them. I finally caved and called them, and apparently they have been backordered.
Until fucking Feburary. They apparently couldn't be bothered to pick up the phone and let me know that although I paid, I wasn't getting what I needed until next year.
Because of the car thing, that leaves me in a huge financial spot. I have insurance but I can't submit the claim for reimbursement (Which I should already have, but god forbid people communicate) until I get the order, leaving me, shock shock, about $200 in the hole.
Thankyou, Pearle Vision, for helping to ensure that making my rent is another huge ordeal.
Friday, November 03, 2006
For whatever reason, I still have people who feel the need to read my random thoughts and ramblings and whatever else.
So, just for you guys, I updated my links. I didn't realize how many of them were dead. Next time, get on me about that. Take a look at this guy. I got a random email from him, and thus far he seems to be pretty consistantly entertaining. Nothing extraordinary...yet.
I'm currently at work and I've gotten fuck all done, and I'm not sure why. There's no valid reason or excuse, and the only thing that I can think of is that I burnt myself out really early in the week.
Thus, I present to you what I've done today.
8:17 Show up to work (late)
8:20-8:40 Attempt to actually work
8:40-8:50 Actually work
8:50-9:20 Talk about shoes
9:45-10:00 Think about working
10:15-Now Strongly consider working
If it wasn't for the fact that I'm 61% to quota, I'd be seriously concerned. I just can't get it together.
Honestly, with their new hire packet, (name removed) should offer a coffee maker, some Nodoz, and the number to 3 reputable drug dealers who have access to uppers.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Ive been busy getting it together at work.
I'm posting this on my lunch break, so this will be quick.
I am the most super excited person ever.
Because of this.
But this time the trip to white castle with the heterolifemate will be considerably shorter.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Alot has changed since the last post.
I now live in Bensenville Illinois. I actually got a real grown up job. Shocking, considering that Im me and I pretty much thought that it would never ever happen.
Im now one of those monkies working at careerbuilder.com. Its a good feeling. Eventually, Capital one, Providian, all the rest will no longer own my soul.
For the time being, Im starving to death and missing home something awful.
I miss home.
Im up to my ass in credit card debt.
I got a job that doesn't suck or consist of selling knives door to door.
Im so much closer to my heterolifemate that its awesome. Its like the Chicagoland equivalent of living down the street from her. Its fuckin sweet.
I have an awesome apartment with air conditioning. It's huge.
In a nutshell: I work at a website that doesn't require me to have a webcam and low inhibitions, I have a nice apartment, and Im starving to death.
Life is good.
Monday, August 21, 2006
My ex sent me two videos, both of which I fell in love with.
One is catchy, the other is the cutest thing that ever was or will be.
You pick which one is which.
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Ill be out in the distract getting schwazzled. Show up. Buy me booze.
And someone kidnap my heterolifemate and bring her to me. It's not truly a party without her.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Having seen a bunch of insane protesters standing at a funeral, then seeing a murder suicide, I'm ready to throw in the towel and say fuck it.
What the fuck is wrong with people that suddenly it's ok to stand at a funeral and protest, claiming that God hates homosexuals, and dead soldiers is God's way of punishing us?
What the fuck is wrong with people that you can shoot someone in a crowded parking lot, infront of children, and then kill yourself like a big pussy?
Im just pissy today. It's been a long week, I want a bacon cheeseburger and job that doesn't make me want to kill myself.
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Romance is alive and well, in another fine example of spam.
I like to think that this was my doing, that my words so moved the countless idiots behind their keyboards that they changed their minds. They no longer want to fuck me silly, they want to hold me and love me.
In a world of speed dating, random hookups, and myspace it's nice to know that some unknown computer nerd took the time to write out a few nice things to say to a random selection of people who would kick his ass if they ever met him.
So now I bring to you my evidence that romance is not dead.
you are an angel come to earth.
you are the most beautiful woman ive ever seen.
i love you.
i would make you very happy and always make you feel loved.
I could be very happy with this guy.
Nothing says "I love you, baby" like a random spam message with incorrect capitalization.
Thursday, June 29, 2006
I suck like that.
I've been busy busting my ass trying (unsuccessfully thus far) to get a job.
However, a nice company in Florida wants to fly me out there in a week or two. Nice!
I feel like I've been sucked into a porn movie.
The President of North American sales is flying the recent college graduate with great jugs to a place right near the beach. Someone named Fredrico is going to pick me up at the airport, which is driving distance from my gorgeous ex boyfriend's house.
I'm pretty sure I've seen a porn with that exact same story line.
Other than that, it's the same old shit, trying to survive on the 8 hours a week at work. My parents think it would be a great idea to make me move to Indianapolis, but there is nothing for me there. And I'd rather not have to hear their constant bitching in person.
Everyone cross their fingers for me!
I'm an excited little girl. Maxson is posting again. And not soon enough.
I also waste a lot of my internet time at this site. As much as I hate celebrity gossip, Perez Hilton holds my attention. It's like reading trashy tabloids with my gay friends. I just want to hug and kiss him all over.
Monday, June 12, 2006
The boys from Swizzle Tree are going to be there with Pomeroy, and then partying their asses off for their guitarist's birthday.
It's always a fun time to go hear em, and then get completely fucking tore up.
I'll be the one at the bar doing shots of Patron, trying to keep my clothes on.
Friday, June 09, 2006
I'm almost positive.
I was clicking through my email, most of which was general bullshit from people who wanted to help me enlarge my penis, when I came across this little gem.
you are so hot!! I want to strip you naked,
eat your pussy until you come all over my face,
stroke your black hair while you wrap your sweet mouth
around my dick, then spread you open,
push my dick into you and fuck you until we both cum.
Now, as nice as it is that people think of me, how romantic is that? I know that I'm a girl with somewhat questionable morals, but come on.
Don't I atleast deserve a first name, maybe dinner, before you start sending me random email about fucking me six ways from Sunday?
I guess that's one way to cut through the crap in relationships?
Cut straight through the shit and get down the bottom line.
And they say romance is dead.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
I graduate on Sunday.
Which is strange.
I don't feel any different.
It's like, you go to college. All the brochures tell you that you'll be financially stable right out of school. You'll get a job. You'll know what you're doing with your life!
I'm in this perpetual state of having no idea what the hell I'm doing. Besides living off of Ramen and wishing things were different.
I'm just having a moment.
The idea of not being able to run into my friend Brian every single spring break whether or not we plan it sucks.
Not being able to drink until dawn with my best friends.
Knowing that I have to walk farther than a half a mile if I need them.
No one who understands margarita in class day, parties that start at 7 AM, and building a boat entirely out of beer cans, staples and duct tape.
People who understand the need to run to White Castle at 3 AM.
As much as I hate the stress, the bullshit and the drama, I'm going to miss the hell out of my friends.
I already miss the ones who left, but shit.
Emo, I know.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
I don't want to read a 500 page book called "Bureaucracy".
So I decided to play on the internets, and came up with this, which I stole from everyone's favorite Rdog.
1.YOUR PORN STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
Oreo Hartford (Ok. I no longer live on Hartford, but I refuse to have a number as a last name. Fuck you.)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on mother's side first name, favorite candy)
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite animal, name of high school)
Kitty Central (Shoulda specified which Highschool.)
5. YOUR OPPOSITE SEX NAME: (name of dad/mom, cell phone Company you use):
7. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (daily prescription medicine, make of car)
8. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, street you grew up on):
Sue Harlowe. (I'll keep it. It's hot sounding.)
9. YOUR FASHION DESIGNER NAME: (first word you see on your left, favorite restaurant)
10. YOUR KUNG FU NAME: (favorite mineral, favorite animal)
Heh. Now you guys get into my comments and kill some time already.
Saturday, April 01, 2006
It's been awhile.
Instead of lying to y'all about where I've been (Hitting the books! Voulnteering with disabled minority children! Teaching Indonseian kids English from a hut!)
I've been doing the stupid things that seniors in college do. Like trying to get a job.
Getting suspended from the one I have (no fault of my own for once). And trying to avoid my landlord and all the people I owe money to. Basically, I've been trying to fix the fact that I am broke with a capital B and have no insurance anymore, which is a bad thing with my asthma. (Now is a good time to use my donate button if you are so inclined).
Here's to hoping people don't notice that I didn't pay them.
I had the worst job interview of my life.
I drove 4 hours or so both ways to meet with a man that I will refer to as Dickhead.
Dickhead doesn't even stand to shake my hand.
After talking with him, he tells me how qualified I am, and how brilliant I would be at this job.
"However, Clarissa, I would like to keep you as an administrative assistant".
Now, if I'm qualified for a job, and you are keeping me as a secretary, there had better be a good fuckin reason.
So I nicely ask him why.
"You look like you could make a damn good cup of coffee."
So not only am I broke, I spent $100,000 to get a bachelors degree so I can have a life making assholes coffee.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Friday, February 03, 2006
God smiled upon me and wrote me a check for the amount of my tuition. And life was good.
He even wrote the check with enough extra to cover my rent.
Life was super good.
So I took said check to Valley Bank and deposited it in my account, with my cosigner (who lives in Minnesota)'s signature.
Life is good, right?
The lovely people at Valley Bank yanked the entire deposit for pending purposes.
I got a shitty letter i the mail "We believe the check you deposited will not be paid for the following reasons: We are unable to verify the endorsement of a joint payee".
Well, fuckers, she lives in Minnesota, so it's going to be a little difficult now.
At the top of this nice little letter. "We are delaying the availability of $11,000 from the deposit described above. These funds will be available on the 11th business day after the day of your deposit".
11 days. I am waiting ELEVEN FUCKING DAYS for a check to clear.
Are they counting it out in pennies?
Meanwhile, I'm broke. (Like, in the negative numbers again).
Fuck you Valley Bank, fuck you a lot.
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
God finally smiled upon me.
The downstairs neighbor that nearly burnt the apartment building down, pounds on the door at 4 AM and continues to breathe despite my numerous (and polite) requests that she cease doing so immediately, is moving out.
Being the good neighbor that I am, I walked outside to make sure she was really leaving.
She comes running up to me.
"Oh my god, I'll pay you $2 for an empty beer or soda can".
Now, I've had a long few days and sometimes I'm awfully slow.
An empty can? I rarely drink anything out of cans. Thus I don't have empties around my apartment. I tell her this.
"FUCK! I've got nothing to smoke my weed out of."
I have only 2 things to say about this.
1. For $2, you can buy a FULL soda, dump it into a glass, and have it to drink for when you get cotton mouth. It even comes with a free can.
2. A soda can? You're smoking pot using an empty soda can as a makeshift bong? Have some self respect, take a teener off, and buy some decent paraphernalia. You are a disgrace to pot smokers everywhere. I'm sure if one of them wasn't too stoned to move, they'd kick her ass.
Or atleast eat all of her cheetos.
But atleast she's leaving!
I can get a good nights sleep again, and then maybe I won't be such a wench.
(A shoutout to Bligs for providing an accurate spelling of the word "paraphernalia". And a thankyou to thesuit for spelling it "Stuff".)
Monday, January 23, 2006
Fuck you a lot.
I know if most people got a call from work saying "You don't have to come in all week, hours were cut",you'd do a little dance.
That lasted for 30 seconds.
Yay! No work! WOOT!
Then I remembered that I'm broke.
Keep up production, they say.
Keep selling, they say.
Well, now we have nothing to do, so we will cut your hours.
A blind, retarded kid coulda seen that coming.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
I'll spare you all the stories of the negative numbers in my bank account, or the fact that one of my best friends can lean on me whenever she needs something but if I'm not in top form she acts like a huge raging bitch (she's had a bad few days too..She's sick..But not too sick to ditch me to get laid).
Instead, I'll give you the icing on the cake.
I got a speeding ticket.
I may have been going a little fast.
After getting shit from the cop as to why the car doesn't trace back to my name (it traces back to my dad's, we have the same last name and look exactly the same)this woman starts grilling me about why my car has plates from Minnesota.
I almost told her that it was because that's where I stole it from.
Tell them what they want to hear, that's my philosophy.
She then writes me a ticket for the speeding, the taillight that some asshole broke with a beer bottle, and get this.
Not wearing my glasses while driving.
Anyone who has known me for more than say, thirty seconds, knows that I am blind without some sort of corrective lens.
I don't mean "Can't read the bottom line on the eye chart" blind.
I mean, last time I was at the eye doctor, I couldn't even find the chart.
I'm not exaggerating.
So I told a woman with a gun, and a bright light in my eye that without my glasses on I wouldn't be able to even find the car to get in it.
She then asks me what I'm doing driving.
"I wear contacts".
She stared at me for a good fifteen seconds and said "Oh. I didn't even think of that! Contacts!"
Are you fucking kidding me?
And this woman has a gun.
She then followed me about 6 blocks up, and then passed me.
On the shoulder.
Without a signal.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
It's been awhile since I posted completely wasted.
I think she wanted to get me drunk and take advantage of me.(yay for hot bartenders who are gonna come play with me cause I'm her girl!)
I think I've completely lost my mind.
I don't know what my problem is.
But I just can't let go. And that bothers me.
I've never had that problem.
"Fuck you too, asshole" has always been a big part of my vocabulary.
And I've tried.
And I can't do it.
I dunno. I'm having an emo night. I saw The Heterolifemate, and I miss her so much.
Which feeds into the rest of my emo.
It's a vicious cycle.
Once I start the emo, It's like I can't stop.
Sometimes I really miss having a chin to kiss and someone to scratch my head.
"Time heals all wounds".
And emo was her name-o.
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
You fuckers finally found me.
I hit the bar with the hetero-girlfriend.
You know, sling back a few beers at Mis B Havens, go home early and go to bed.
Which was horribly derailed with one statement. "You look exactly like this one chick from this blog I read".
"Say My Name, Bitch?"
So I let him buy me a few beers, figure it was a fluke thing, and let it go.
I had no idea how wrong I was.
I went to go take a leak, and in the bathroom.
There's a girl sitting there.
"You look SO familiar."
"Do you write?"
"What's your name?"
"Clarissa?! OH MY GOD ITS YOU. I read your stuff all the time, all my friends love you. You're like, a celebrity".
Wash, rinse and repeat.
Twelve or so different people recognized me last night.
Out of nowhere.
Me signing my first autograph ever in my life. On a boob.
Someone sang a song to me about sex and shampoo bottles in interesting places.
I didn't have to buy a single drink.
A nod to the big irish bouncer who takes good care of me, even if he does make fun of how my tits get in the way of things.
I didn't even think anyone actually read this thing.
Shows what I know.
It was a strange colliding of my worlds.
To the 15 different people who bought me drinks last night, thankyou.
It was fun.
However, next time we need to alternate between beer and water, because I was definately totally in the bag.
If I didn't know better, I'd think some of my loyal readers were trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me.
I feel like Tucker Max...
But without the talent and good looks.