Monday, July 12, 2004

Yes, I know they are still broken. But thanks for the 12,000 emails I have received. Gee. I didn't know the graphics to my own fucking page are broken.

Anyway. I thought I'd be nice, and add Fucking Fred to my list of links. For all of you who missed the Paris Hilton Sex Tape deal.

I think I might move to Canada. I was reading through my Yahoo news, and I see President Bush, claiming that he has made America safer. I also found a story about his opposition to gay marriage.
I for one, would just love to thank President Bush for making our country a safer place to live in. Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue if gay people were allowed to marry? I thank President Bush for not giving them the chance to be treated equally under the laws of this country, and I would personally like to shake his hand for his attention to this very serious issue.
People in Iraq are having their heads blown off because he can't tell his ass from his elbow, but our President is smart enough to know the real danger...gays getting married. It would be a travesty if those queers had the same opportunity to be as miserable as the rest of us.
Thank god we have a President who understands what's really going on.

No comments: