Saturday, July 10, 2004

Hey kids. I was planning to update and write about the meaning of life and all that shit.
But I pulled up my pages, and all of my graphics are broken.
Thanks for the emails, kiddies. I'm working on the problem right now. Ok, well, I'm debating calling Chris and offering him sexual favors to fix it, but that is besides the point.

Until then, I'm reviving this link. Yup. Good ol Paris Hilton fucking, sucking and answering the cellphone.
This is for you, Shanda.

At the top is a banner that says "Enter your email address" and "are you 18?" then "JOIN". Enter your email, click yes, and click join. They will send an email, click on the hyperlink in that email. You have to sort through some smut (below all of the pictures is some text, look for the link about Celebrity Videos). The Paris Hilton tape and the new Cameron Diaz tape are all there. Enjoy. I apologize for the run around, but I don't have the space to host the video. Enjoy. And whatever you do, don't register your credit card or anything else. You can get her for free, just like the guy in the video.

No comments: