Tuesday, July 27, 2004

It's been a long time.
I know. Bad Tweekerchick. But I've been busy, and honestly I haven't had a whole hell of a lot to say.
Still thinking of a post for ThatsJustNotRight. Any suggestions that don't involve nudity on my part are welcome.

Ignoring previous warnings, I saw Catwoman today. Not that I had a choice, I was one of the lucky staff chosen to take the kids at work to go see it.
I want those 2 hours of my life back. Regardless of the fact that Halle Berry looks hot in leather, the movie sucked my left tit. Seriously. The diolauge was horrendous, the fight scenes looked staged, and the plot...well...finding Waldo is easier.
Save your eight dollars. Or better yet, send it to me so I can go treat myself to a movie that doesn't suck ass.

I'm a happy Tweeker Chick. The Single Man Of My Dreams is coming to play with me the weekend of my birthday (I hope). Hooray! I can't wait. It'll be a good ol hedonistic free for all. Haven't had one of those in awhile. In all honesty, I can't wait though. I'm finally old enough to legally drink with Chris! It's about damn time. He owes me drunken time since before he packed his bags and moved away. Hrmpf. I don't hold a grudge, nope. Not me.

Well I feel shitty leaving such a short post, but I feel like royal shit and I need to go to bed. So check out Ask Pud. I think I'd marry this guy.

 

No comments: