Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I was laying in bed last night when I realized that there's something I really hate that seems to have escaped my post from last night. How I missed this, what with recent media events, I'll never know but I'm fixing it now.

Whether it's the fact that she is a huge famewhoring cunt, or the fact that she pimps out her children, marriage and family for media attention, or just her stupid face, I can't tell you, but Kate Gosselin deserves a nod on my things that piss me off.

I'm pretty sure it's mostly the blatant exploitation of her children for a quick buck that pisses me off, considering that if Octo-Mom has taught us anything it's that it's alright to be devoid of all talent, style and redeeming qualities as long as you are fertile enough to have more than six kids in one sitting. I suppose sponging off of your offspring and ruining any chance of them growing up as normal well adjusted human beings is a hell of a lot easier than a nine to five, but the rest of us don't have to be happy about it. I can't wait until they turn into teenagers, band together and revolt agaisnt her using a high priced lawyer and divorce her stupid ass just like her husband should. Oh snap, I went there.

So Kate, if you ever happen to read this: You're a bitch and no one likes you. And by the way, your hair looks stupid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for Jon. The media says that he's cheating on his marriage, but as a fellow married IT professional with kids, I can tell you that he's not (computer geeks don't cheat). I can relate to where he's coming from.

But you can't help but feel bad for him. He's stuck at home, watching eight kids by himself, while his nouveau-diva wife gallivants across the country with her bodyguard/lover. And don't tell me that she's not cheating; what's good enough for Whitney is good enough for Kate.

Michael

Clare said...

If he is cheating he's simply rectifying the mistake he made by marrying her in the first place.