Tuesday, December 29, 2009


I hope everyone had a good Christmas, or whatever holiday you Godless heathens celebrate.


Yet again, life kicked me in the butt. My Fancy New Job In The City gave my entire team their walking papers...2 weeks early. And to sweeten the pot, they told us this 4 days before our end date, and the week before Christmas.


I've been happier.

 

However, I got exceptionally lucky, and managed to fanagle myself a new job with another huge health care company for similar money. I started today. So there was no down time, really. I could've started yesterday, but I had to drag out Christmas just a little bit longer.

 

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the job yet. My last job spoiled the crap out of me: casual dress, flexible hours, and a great team of people to work with. So being thrown back into a super controlled enviornment kind of makes me apprehensive.

 

But there's only one way to find out I suppose.


I know it's only my first day, but I really miss my old team.

 

 

No comments: