Saturday, July 19, 2008

I was supposed to write my entry on my sexy friend who took care of me when my Grandpa took ill. Actually, I was supposed to write my entry on my Grandpa being sick.

But it's going to have to wait.

Why?

Because now I'm sick.

Despite it being fucking the middle of July, I have managed to acquire bronchitis and a bitching sinus infection. And let me tell you, I am one big ball of sexy right now. Nothing says "do me baby" like phlegm.

I'm usually a pretty good sick person. I have been since I was a little girl, my Mom tells me stories about how I'd be about 5 years old, sick, telling her not to worry and insisting she went back to bed. She said I was so stubborn about it she'd eventually go back to bed. Even at 5 apparently there was no point in arguing with me.

However, this sinus infection has knocked me off my ass. I can't come up with any sort of original thought, and I kind of want to jab a pencil into my head to let some of the pressure out. (Don't worry, I'm not going to. And for those of you about to make the obvious joke, don't. I'm sick and I bite).

Plan for the rest of the night: take a handful of pills and go back to sleep.

I'll be back at it soon. Pinkie swear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better...

It sucks feeling bad.