Friday, October 02, 2009

My last day of work was on Wednesday.

Thursday morning I got a call offering me a job, and more than twice what I was making. I was unemployed a grand total of 2 hours.

Those two hours sucked though.

However, it is a 3 month contract to hire, so I really have to keep my nose clean until they make me a permanent offer. As Brian so kindly put it, it's kind of like Kindergarten. As long as I don't eat the glue I should be good.

I should be ridiculously happy, and I am. I'll be out of debt by February or so. However, money isn't the only thing in the world.

I find myself in the same bullshit situation. Life is going pretty fabulously right now, and then the one person I always fall for comes back around. I try not to let him get to me, but for some reason I'm incapable of doing so. It just seems like no matter what I do he's always got me wrapped around his little fucking finger.

One of these days I'm going to bite that finger completely off.

Anyway, I feel like a kid in a candy store. Once the debt is all paid off, I'm going shopping. Buying a bunch of things at Victoria's Secret, a PS3, a new car, a gym membership, a new couch, and about $9,000 worth of shoes.

I'm stoked.

Keep your fingers crossed that I don't accidentally eat the glue.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Just thought you might like to know your old mate - he of the 50 mistakes men make when having sex - has popped up again.....
http://www.makelovewithpassion.com
in fact I hired him to write that site. Good, isn't it?
Love ya
Jonathan

Little Red said...

That's bloody brilliant on the job front girl. You have this stuff in the bag!

And men suck ass. They really do.