Monday, July 19, 2010

So, I've been kicking back and forth the idea of redesigning this thing for some time now.
That being said, I have no idea what I want to do to it. It's the typical problem. I can come up with brilliant, earth shatteringly cool ideas for things...provided those things aren't for me. (See: Stealing Happy Hours).

But when it comes to me? Absolutely nothing.

There are a million different things I want to do, all of which are impossible to combine in any way that doesn't make me look like I have some pervasive developmental disorder.

So I find myself back to the drawing board, again.

I also hesistate to ask anyone their opinion.
In my head, the resulting email conversation would go something like this.

Clare: I need an idea for my blog. What makes you think of me?
Random Person In The Comments: Good question Clare! These are things that make me think of you!



And so does this:
And don't forget this! This is SO you:

(This image borrowed from Hyperbole and a Half, which is one of the funniest damn blogs I've ever read).

I was going to put in a picture of a brontosaurus, but I'm still bitter about it not being a dinosaur anymore. Then I thought about a pterodactyl, but I'm sick and tired of those snarky pterodactyls taking all of my Brontosaurus' glory. Blah blah blah blah I'm Still A Dinosaur yack yack yack You're Not A Dinosaur Anymore. It's always about them, really. So selfish.

So you can see why I hesitate.

However, I need to come up with something because I'm sick of my images being broken.

Ugh. That burning smell? My brain. Too much thinking.

No comments: